iFile – Browse your iOS filesystem with ease!
iFile is the best way to browse the entire iOS filesystem on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad, with supports for viewing all file types, including images, documents, plists, and also installing .deb packages.
It has been one of our favorite jailbreak apps of all-time. The good news is that iFile has just been updated for iOS 8-iOS 8.1, and also for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
iFile is a complete file manager and viewer running under user root. iFile gives you full access to your jailbroken device’s files, like Finder does on your desktop Mac. iFile is your tool for advanced management and customization of files on your device.
iFile allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system in multiple tabs. You can directly view files of many types, including images, movies, sound, text, HTML, web archives, Microsoft and Apple iWork files, PDFs, and compressed formats.
iFile lets you handle software files and multimedia in flexible ways, including:
- Copy, paste, rename, and move files.
- Edit text files and property lists, such as configuration files.
- Install .deb software packages.
- Pack and unpack ZIPs and other compressed files.
- Import mp3s and other files into your iPod library (using Gremlin2 on iOS 4.x).
iFile also provides easy ways to get files in and out of your device:
- Upload and download files from iFile’s built-in web server via a web browser or connecting to it as a network drive (WebDAV).
- Manage, copy, and move files in your Dropbox, box or FTP account.
- Show and download your files from a Toshiba FlashAir® card.
- Send files as email attachments.
- Mount Apple disk image (DMG) files.
- Send files to iFile on other iDevices via Bluetooth
- Integrates with AttachmentSaver, Safari Download Manager, and Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing.
You can download it from the BigBoss repo on Cydia or you can get the free version from pirate repos.